SOP for Foreign Agents for sending Pre Alerts
Following guidelines must be adhered to while sending a pre alert.
- Pre alert in the form of copies of MAWB/HAWB/Consol Manifest should reach to us min 24 Hrs in advance for filing the IGM.We need to file the IGM minimum 6 Hrs prior to landing of the shipment and minimum penalty for late filing of IGM is USD 100.
- MAWB should be consigned to Aargus Global Logistics Pvt. Ltd. and address should be mentioned of the respective branch of city to which shipment is consigned. In the in the column of MAWB nature and quantity of goods “CONSOLIDATED AS PER ATTACHED CARGO MANIFEST”.
- There should not be any variation in the weight of the HAWB and MAWB.Also the there should not be any difference in the weight/packages mentioned in the pre alert documents and original documents.
- All the packages should bear the Marking/ Labeling of MAWB and HAWB. Any non conformity will lead to heavy penalties which can be min USD 200.00
- Pre Alert in the form of an E mail or Fax should reach to concerned branch office and copy to email@example.com (Head Office)
- All accounting related enquires should be addressed to Head office in Delhi only.
- All legal matters/claims/disputes should also be addressed to Head Office (Delhi)
Pre Alert can also be send in following form along with the copy of MAWB/HAWB/Consol Manifest/invoice/Packing List
|C’Nee Name:||Shiper Name :|
|Notify Party:||Agent Name :|
|MAWB NO.:||HAWB No. :|
|ORIGIN||DESTINATION||TOTAL PACKAGE||TOTAL GROSS WEIGHT||TOTAL VOL. WEIGHT||FLIGHT / VESSEL (if any)
|Description of the Goods/Packing details||PREPAID COLLECT|